Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

*General Misc Forum

FutureVet123   Clawedfrogsrule   Reptililian Boy   Angelkitty   KMA   Momo12191   Denial9945   Geckogirlemi   Denial9945   Daynegerous   LOLWUT   Bruja51   Dogslol  
 Member  Message

FutureVet123
View Profile

What do you all think of Miley Cyrus?

If you didn’t know, they are filming one more season of Hannah Montana and calling it quits. According to an "insider" in J-14 (its a celeb magazine), the plan is to push her away from Disney and start her solo career. Her next CD is being released July 22nd, and it’s nothing like her Disney altar-ego’s soundtrack. It features the hits 7 Things, which is rated 2nd most popular on iTunes currently, Breakout, Full Circle, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, and Driveaway (which her 8 year old sis Noah recorded with her). The album only got one star! I listened to a preview of it on iTunes and it sounds like she’s trying to mix pop and country...bad decision! I personally dislike Miley Cyrus, because she got the gig at 13 only because her dad is famous (Alyson Stoner was a contender for the part of "Alexis Texas" originally), and since starting out as the sweetheart of rock and pop, she’s turned in to a slutty, dirty 15 year old who will more than likely end up in rehab in the near future. Have you seen her Vanity Fair photos, her amateur bra-and-underwear shots posted online, and heard her "depressing" boy tales? Listen to "7 things" on youtube. Everyone thinks it’s about Nick Jonas, but I think it’s about Cody Linley.
Anyway, Miley needs to stop making this music. Her audience is a group of 4-8 year-olds. They are too young to be listening to things about boys and teenage antics. It’s like she’s totally forgotten the millions of kids that are making her rich! She thinks that she’s appealing to teenagers, but Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus is the biggest joke in the teenage world (at least at my school!)! There are much more talented, deserving young girls that should be taking the spotlight, not airy, rich teenagers that already have famous families. Plus, she never lives up to expectations when she performs live, because everyone is so used to her voice always being "sweetened" by voice-overs and mix-overs or whatever you call them. On the positive side, she is a very pretty young girl with a lot of potential if she learns how to use her voice correctly and not constantly shout and push her voice to unreachable limits.
So, what do you guys think? Personally, I’m surprised Disney hasn’t terminated her contract, with so many parents (including mine) pulling the plug.
-Jeni

07/09/08  11:22am

Clawedfrogsrule
View Profile

Message To: FutureVet123   In reference to Message Id: 1788303

I feel the same way, I mean I didn’t know anything about most of what you said, but I don’t like her image. She’s too young for her career in my opinion, and when you have Hugh Hephner (or however you spell it) saying he’d like her to pose for playboy in the future, you know you have a problem, she’s 15!

07/09/08  03:00pm

Reptililian Boy
View Profile

Message To: Clawedfrogsrule   In reference to Message Id: 1788584

I personally don’t like her. She is too immature and young to start any career. Whether it’s singing, acting, and all the things she does. I remember an interview on 60 minutes where she said she wouldn’t end up like many of the washed up celebrities. Right...

Alec

07/09/08  04:18pm

Angelkitty
View Profile

Message To: Reptililian Boy   In reference to Message Id: 1788681

Well all I know is that she is a far better role model than Brittany Spears little sister Jaime Lynn Spears. I have been out of high school a long time and do not know too much about either girl but I would prefer my daughter to watch Miley Cyrus over Jaime Lynn Spears any day.
Angel

07/09/08  06:39pm

KMA
View Profile

I call her Hannah Montana

07/10/08  01:20am

Momo12191
View Profile

She SUCS!!!

07/08/09  05:37pm

Denial9945
View Profile

Message To: Momo12191   In reference to Message Id: 2036307

She will end up addicted to crack and blow her riches on boozes and drugs as soon as she is away from daddy and everyone will forget about her because there will be a new little singer star.

09/02/09  04:05pm

Geckogirlemi
View Profile

Message To: Denial9945   In reference to Message Id: 2066753

Just because she’s "better" than the spears sisters doesnt mean shes a good role model. And honestly being better than them isn’t saying much...Miley cyrus is mean to everyone and is just a really bitchy spoiled brat. Honestly its sad people will pay so much too see someone with no talent. My friend Brandi drug me too see the dumb hannah montana movie and the best part of it was Taylor Swift’s(whom I love, smart, beautiful, and I’d rather my kids look upto someone with talent than someone who has a shitty voice and can’t even write her own songs). Of course the world is going down hill anyway and you can ask lots of little girls who they look upto and they say people like miley or brook hogan or any other ugly person who is overly popular for doing nothing.

09/02/09  08:41pm

Denial9945
View Profile

Message To: Geckogirlemi   In reference to Message Id: 2066875

mileys been a little brat ever since she was little way before she went to fame

09/03/09  10:33am

Daynegerous
View Profile

Message To: Denial9945   In reference to Message Id: 2067081

I’m SICK of seeing her f’ng image on EVERYTHING!!! Seriously, whats next Hannah Montana depends, Miley Cyrus home pregnancy tests....she’s like Kiss over-rated and corporate whores!

09/28/09  05:50pm

LOLWUT
View Profile

Message To: Daynegerous   In reference to Message Id: 2077842

you’re all hamster brain for talking about miley cyrus

10/03/09  11:27am

Bruja51
View Profile

Message To: LOLWUT   In reference to Message Id: 2079813

look shes been singing /acting for a long time now and well yeah she has young fans but its not her fault that she is growing up but disney keeps pushing her to younger kids. all she can do is be herself, shes a teen so there will be some moral bumps in the road, but I think shes a good kid. Disney needs to understand that there little cash cow is growing up and stop marketing her to 8 year old girls. they need to grow up with her.

06/22/10  08:27am

Dogslol
View Profile

NO, PEDRO. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOO

08/22/10  03:12pm

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area