Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

*General Misc Forum

MissSkyTheGecko   Multireps   KMA   KiruSama   Marg   ThatGuyImTheShadows   XxxShoc+Collarxxx   Nepo   ThatGuyImTheShadows   Reptilefreak23   ThatGuyImTheShadows   Gottee guy   MissSkyTheGecko   Denial9945   Pythonking   ThatGuyImTheShadows   MissSkyTheGecko   Reptilefreak23   XxxShoc+Collarxxx   ThatGuyImTheShadows   XxxShoc+Collarxxx   Reptilefreak23   MissSkyTheGecko   XxxShoc+Collarxxx   XxxShoc+Collarxxx   Reptilefreak23   XxxShoc+Collarxxx   ThatGuyImTheShadows   XxxShoc+Collarxxx   ThatGuyImTheShadows  
Pages 1 2 Next
 Member  Message

MissSkyTheGecko
View Profile

I <3 Cloverfield

In my opinion...it is the greatest movie of all time. For many reasons.
1) It’s f’ing awesome
2) J.J is f’ing awesome
3) Technology
4) It made me crap my pants with it’s wonderfulness

I saw it the day it came out but I just watched it again today and thought I’d share my feelings toward the greatest movie ever...
I watched all of the special features and the only word I can think of is ’brilliant’
It’s just pure genius is what it is...
If for some reason you haven’t seen it...you HAVE to see it in theaters to have that feeling of awe...
(^_^)

Link

05/07/08  11:58pm

Multireps
View Profile

Message To: MissSkyTheGecko   In reference to Message Id: 1728884

I <3 Cloverfield

wanna know why you were on the unanswered forum? becuz this is for reptiles. not movies. sorry to say they do have chat rooms for stuff like this. but this isnt the place. and ps the movie sucked! horrible ending, ok teck, first half hour of movie was about a going away party! waste of time! so over all i give it a -3/10

05/14/08  06:59am

KMA
View Profile

Message To: Multireps   In reference to Message Id: 1734923

I <3 Cloverfield

Quote:

wanna know why you were on the unanswered forum? becuz this is for reptiles. not movies. sorry to say they do have chat rooms for stuff like this. but this isnt the place. and ps the movie sucked! horrible ending, ok teck, first half hour of movie was about a going away party! waste of time! so over all i give it a -3/10

whoa, now why so harsh? yes, this is a place for reptiles, but this is a place where all the keepers can share their interests
and Cloverfield was a classic monster movie, another monster attacking either Tokoyo, or New York, classic ain’t it? if i remember correctly one of the group members made it out alive and this is supposed to lead to the second movie of Cloverfield
the movie was awesome at first, but the second time i watched it, it was okay, and it stayed that way ever since, i’ll give it 6.5/10

05/17/08  12:55pm

KiruSama
View Profile

Message To: MissSkyTheGecko   In reference to Message Id: 1728884

I <3 Cloverfield

Well You’re going to chew my head off but I couldn’t stand that movie. lol. It made me dizzy, there was no plot, no creativity. I Can sum it up by say A group of people running around New York with a video camera screaming they were going to die. But then again Any movie that isn’t a "mental-twister" I Don’t Tend to like. Me and two of my friends started laughing half way through. (We Were at a movie theater too lol) But hey we’re all entitled to our own opinion. :)

05/18/08  07:21pm

Marg
View Profile

Message To: KiruSama   In reference to Message Id: 1739452

I <3 Cloverfield

I thought it was stupid... way Over Rated!

My 8 yr old son even said it was dumb.

05/19/08  06:08pm

ThatGuyImTheShadows
View Profile

Message To: Marg   In reference to Message Id: 1740369

I <3 Cloverfield

Hahah...Cloverfield was flat out amazing. Im very picky when it comes to movies, and I heard it got bad reviews. I saw it, and sat there in amazment at the end. I loved it. It was extremely creative and very original, in a sense. Half the people who hated the movie didnt even grasp the concept, which I loved dearly. Many people hated it because it didnt explain anything, which proves they just dont get what this movie is about. There isnt supposed to be an explanation, all it is, is you watching a home made video of some people surviving a monster attack. You are JUST as confused as the people during the movie. I hate in most movies now a days the boring, main characters always survive and figure out EVERYTHING in the end, And it does get you involved, the acting was very believable, everything was just so amazing and it was instantly one of my favorite movies. This movie seemed real and like I said, I loved it. It was a big sigh of relief, compared to the crap movies we have been getting. I appluad JJ Abrahms and everyone else who worked on it. I also followed the viral marketing, so I was pumped...Lol...I cant wait for the sequals....

Mike..

06/20/08  10:54pm

XxxShoc+Collarxxx
View Profile

Message To: Multireps   In reference to Message Id: 1734923

I <3 Cloverfield

Quote:

Why are you so rude? Can you not accept others OPIONIONSand for your information this is not a reptile forum, this is a general misc forum. People can post about whatever they want.

06/21/08  02:52pm

Nepo
View Profile

Message To: XxxShoc+Collarxxx   In reference to Message Id: 1768604

I <3 Cloverfield

Cloverfield was the best, hands down.

Who needs a thick plot to have a good movie when you have the best acting I’ve seen in a while from nobody too famous at that, and just sheer brilliance from J.J. It was a masterpiece.

Just what I thought of it.

06/22/08  03:38pm

ThatGuyImTheShadows
View Profile

Message To: Nepo   In reference to Message Id: 1769699

I <3 Cloverfield

..........need I say more?....

Lol..

Mike...

~Old post name was Mister Murder~

06/22/08  07:14pm

Reptilefreak23
View Profile

Message To: ThatGuyImTheShadows   In reference to Message Id: 1769918

I <3 Cloverfield

I just saw it yesterday... and now I have a never ending debate going on in my head, I didnt get it (the movie) did I miss something?
There was never an end to the plot so if there is not a sequile...then ILl hate it lol
Other than that it was REALLy good (story line was great) and great graphics but it didnt make sense at the end... but what it did do was make it to where the sequil will be really good.
Ohh well its just a movie lol

06/23/08  11:02am

ThatGuyImTheShadows
View Profile

Message To: Reptilefreak23   In reference to Message Id: 1770518

I <3 Cloverfield

Hey ReptileFreak....

Its actually not that hard to follow, but sometimes is. The plot is obviously a monster attacking NY and a group of friends are recording the event from their camera. The movie isnt supposed to be like other movies. You are just as confused as the people in NY. You dont no anything about monster, and they dont no anything about the monster. All the movie is, is that you found a tape and are watching what happened that day in NY. What I loved about the movie was exactly that. It didnt have the main characters figuring out everything in the end, it left you hanging. You were just watching what those people recorded...Just like a home movie..It wasnt supposed to explain anything. And there is a sequal in the making. I cant wait. This was such a big deal for me because I loved how creative and daring it was. Its nothing like somethings I have seen before. And I cant weait until the sequal...:)

Mike..

06/23/08  11:14am

Gottee guy
View Profile

Message To: ThatGuyImTheShadows   In reference to Message Id: 1770527

I <3 Cloverfield

i really didn’t get it... what was the point? did it show anything "alien"? i only watched part.

06/23/08  01:21pm

MissSkyTheGecko
View Profile

Message To: Gottee guy   In reference to Message Id: 1770666

I <3 Cloverfield

If you don’t get it or don’t like the ending then you just don’t understand what the movie was made to be...it’s supposed to be a government file. You are watching government footage that was confiscated after the monster attack. If you don’t understand that, then it’s not your kind of movie. I love J.J. Can’t wait for Startrek...even though I don’t like the show...I love Lost.

06/23/08  08:30pm

Denial9945
View Profile

Message To: MissSkyTheGecko   In reference to Message Id: 1771200

I <3 Cloverfield

Cloverfield was amazing I cant wait for the sequel I want to see cloverfeilds mom so bad I cant beleive he was just a baby She is gonna be a beast

06/24/08  09:58pm

Pythonking
View Profile

Message To: Denial9945   In reference to Message Id: 1772585

I <3 Cloverfield

I AM LEGEND IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!! clover field was okay i didnt like the fact that it was a guy with a camera everywhere. i mean if i was him i wouldve dropped that thing

06/26/08  12:32pm

ThatGuyImTheShadows
View Profile

Message To: Denial9945   In reference to Message Id: 1772585

I <3 Cloverfield

Hey Denial9945...

I dont think well be seeing the monsters mother in the sequal, unless there were 2 monsters in the first one, just we only saw 1 at a time, or just saw 1 through out the movie. Because Matt Reeves and JJ were planning a sequal to be just like the 1st movie. Same attack, same day, but different group of people with a camera. If they do go on to make a sequal, then a 3rd one, I think the mother will be seen and noticed with the baby in that one since its likely to be filmed like a traditional movie...:)

Either way, I cant wait for the sequal and yes, Mommy Clovey is gonna be a BEAST...:)

Mike...

I Am Legend was OK...I liked it, but I didnt LOVE it...:P

06/26/08  01:45pm

MissSkyTheGecko
View Profile

Message To: ThatGuyImTheShadows   In reference to Message Id: 1774363

I <3 Cloverfield

Not sure if anyone noticed...when they were on the bridge and got attacked, Cloverfield was supposed to be in a completely different part of the city...DUN DUN DUN

06/26/08  04:42pm

Reptilefreak23
View Profile

Message To: MissSkyTheGecko   In reference to Message Id: 1774604

I <3 Cloverfield

yeah and I believ the foot that crushed one of the guys by the bridge.
Was much smaller than the one that you didnt get to see its whole body.

06/26/08  08:22pm

XxxShoc+Collarxxx
View Profile

Message To: MissSkyTheGecko   In reference to Message Id: 1774604

I <3 Cloverfield

I Am Legend was a really wierd but cool movie, very intersting...any of you guys seen the "Untracable"
That was a creeeepy movie...

06/26/08  08:23pm

ThatGuyImTheShadows
View Profile

Message To: XxxShoc+Collarxxx   In reference to Message Id: 1774877

I <3 Cloverfield

MissSkyTheGecko..Yeah!..so like, thats why I guess there might be two monsters. That the Mother monster has already surfaced, or was surfacing by the bridge at the point and time, but it isnt told at all.

Also, ReptileFreak, on the bridge, that isnt the monsters foot. Its its tail...Lol...Funny fact, it was supposed to be the monsters hand, but they changed it to its tail at the last second to make the crach seem more accidental.

xxxShoc+Collarxxx, I saw Untaceable the other day!..Lol..It was pretty good. Reminded me of "Saw" alot, but I loved the whole "Killing online thing"..Movie showed how sick this world has gotten, especially with all the people logging in and commented as the people died....

Mike..

06/28/08  02:56am

XxxShoc+Collarxxx
View Profile

Message To: ThatGuyImTheShadows   In reference to Message Id: 1776274

I <3 Cloverfield

I KNOW!! nasty eh??? My God, indeed, what has the World come to? I found it wierd though how in the end when he got shot, people started commenting how "thank god he’s dead" and stuff, It really didn’t make sense...I thought they wanted him to continue killing?

06/28/08  03:27pm

Reptilefreak23
View Profile

Message To: XxxShoc+Collarxxx   In reference to Message Id: 1776658

I <3 Cloverfield

no when I said the monsters foot.
I mean at the end of the movie under the SMALL bridge. after whats his face gets eatin

06/28/08  03:36pm

MissSkyTheGecko
View Profile

Message To: Reptilefreak23   In reference to Message Id: 1776670

I <3 Cloverfield

Now that I think of it there are a few bridges in that movie...The first one where Jason gets killed, the second one where the helicopters are, and the little one in the park. Oh Hud why did you have to go?! D=
Did you notice he came down in pieces? >.< So sad. Lily, in the helicopter either died when that big ball of something on fire came at them before they got on the helicopter, or she made it out...I wonder if we’ll find out.
I have no desire to see Untraceable...I don’t like when people kill kittens and my dad said I just wouldn’t like it...G4 also made it sound pretty dumb lol.

06/28/08  03:49pm

XxxShoc+Collarxxx
View Profile

Message To: MissSkyTheGecko   In reference to Message Id: 1776680

I <3 Cloverfield

that was a horrible part i agree, the kitten torture...my 28 year old cousin wanted to turn it off because it was so bad. its a very stupid but interesting movie...except for all the torure and shizit...What about the Bourne Ultamatum? I love that movie

06/29/08  02:11am

XxxShoc+Collarxxx
View Profile

Message To: XxxShoc+Collarxxx   In reference to Message Id: 1777285

I <3 Cloverfield

Ultimatum..sorry

06/29/08  02:19am

Reptilefreak23
View Profile

Message To: XxxShoc+Collarxxx   In reference to Message Id: 1777289

I <3 Cloverfield

yeah that was good.
Little confusing... but cool

06/29/08  09:47am

XxxShoc+Collarxxx
View Profile

Message To: Reptilefreak23   In reference to Message Id: 1777410

I <3 Cloverfield

yea...i got lost on a lot of parts, but that is a f-ing shweet movie

06/29/08  01:37pm

ThatGuyImTheShadows
View Profile

Message To: XxxShoc+Collarxxx   In reference to Message Id: 1777561

I <3 Cloverfield

Reptilefreak....My apologies...Lol...I thought you ment in the begining...:)

Yeah!..Poor Hud. Lol...He was a really funny character, also if you do look closely you can see him get snapped right in half with his legs hanging out the monsters mouth. When I 1st noticed it, I was like...SWEET!...Lol....And ofcourse, did anyone notice the small object fall into the ocean in the end??

I missed the Kitten torture in Untraceble, was it that bad? I walked into the movie like..20 min it or something.

Never saw Bourne etc etc..Lol..Not really my kind of movie.

Any Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street fans????.....G-r-e-a-t movie and musical..:p

Mike..

06/29/08  03:17pm

XxxShoc+Collarxxx
View Profile

Message To: ThatGuyImTheShadows   In reference to Message Id: 1777636

I <3 Cloverfield

The kitten torture was in the very beginnig of the movie. He stole it from a yard sale and starved him so he was very hungry. then stuck some milk and food on sticky paper so the kitten would stick to it, then the more people joined in to see it, the hotter the heat lamp got over top of him, and he eventually burned...it was terrible.

06/29/08  06:41pm

ThatGuyImTheShadows
View Profile

Message To: XxxShoc+Collarxxx   In reference to Message Id: 1777830

I <3 Cloverfield

Awwww...Its just a movie, but I bet that was sad. :(

Mike...

06/29/08  10:35pm
Pages 1 2 Next

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area