Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

*General Misc Forum

Awesome-with-a-ness   Leira   Awesome-with-a-ness   ThatGuyImTheShadows  
 Member  Message

Awesome-with-a-ness
View Profile

The host?

anyone like the twilight books by stephenie meyer???the host is a new book of hers that came out i havent read it yet though. I love her books though im excited for breaking dawn in august ! ya thats about it!

05/07/08  10:21pm

Leira
View Profile

Message To: Awesome-with-a-ness   In reference to Message Id: 1728769

The host?

Hi there, I haven’t logged on in like ever, but WELCOM TO THE CLUB!!! I got eclips on the day it came out, and I got The Host on the day it came out as well. I swear, I was fighting off everyone who has read the twilight series at school because they were jelous. But yeah, HURRY UP AND GET IT! It’s freaking awesome. It’s nothing like the twilight books at all and the writing style is completely different, but it’s still amazing, and unique and just so good! I’m already halfway through it. Oh yeah, Breaking Dawn is coming out on August 2nd, and Twilight IS going to be re-written from Edwards point of veiw. Stephenie said so herself at the book signing (I was SO lucky to be there) and the Twilight movie is due to come out on December 12.
Do you have a facebook? If you do, let me know! I MUST keep in touch with all Stephenie Meyer fans!
So, what are some other books you have read? Are you into writing? Because I am, and I love to talk with other people who are into it like I am.
-Leira

05/08/08  09:34pm

Awesome-with-a-ness
View Profile

Message To: Leira   In reference to Message Id: 1729845

The host?

Yeah I am really excited breaking dawn right now and twilight with edward’s view is going to be amazing!!! and then the movie comes out which I hope its kinda like the books or I will be mad...You were at one of her book signings??!? I hate you haha .....I am really excited though and I have alot of friends some that don’t even like reading are now obsessed with the twilight books which is pretty great because its something that we talk about all the time now ha. My favorite is jasper and my best friends have named all our crushes after our favorite characters in the book...haha we are obsessed. ...... I read alot of books and since its summer I’m always reading and I also love writing but mainly just short stories which are probably horrible but I love to anyway.......and yes I do have a facebook just pm If you want to add me on there.............I am beyond excited rigtht now its going to be a long 2months.......

06/28/08  09:04pm

ThatGuyImTheShadows
View Profile

Message To: Awesome-with-a-ness   In reference to Message Id: 1776970

The host?

LEIRA!!!!!!

Sorry, I know nothing about this book...But, its Leira....:D

Mike...

This is indeed Mike, changed my post name..:P

06/29/08  03:18pm

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area