Message To: Nessabug   In reference to Message Id: 1709032

Jokes

ur moms so dumb she tripped over a cordless phone

04/22/08  09:02am

Geckosrcool
View Profile

Message To: Nessabug   In reference to Message Id: 1712181

Jokes

these three guys go to buy a toilet and they ask which ones do you have?the guy says a wooden one a metal one and a singing one.the first guy takes the wooden,the second guy takes the metal one and the third guy takes the singing one.they all come back the next day and the guy says whats wrong?the first guy says everytime i sit on this toilet my butt gets splinters,the second guy says everytime i sit on this toilet my butt gets cold and the third guy says everytime i sit on this toilet it starts singing "Do you see what i see".

Enjoy the joke

05/03/08  11:01pm

Snakesismathang
View Profile

Message To: Geckosrcool   In reference to Message Id: 1724505

Jokes

Theres a blonde, a brownette and a redhead, they all are about to get executed. The brownette says TORNADO to distract the executers and runs away. The redhead yells EARTHQUAKE!. The blonde yells FIRE!
Heres another one:
Theres a blonde, a brownette and a redhead, they all are on a quest to find the magic mirror, if you tell the truth to it, your dreams come true, but if you lie to it, you get sucked in for all eternity. They spent all day looking in the forest for the mirror, they were all tired and decide to go into a cave to rest, and there is the mirror! The redhead says "I think i have the prettiest toes" and becomes a movie star. The brownette says "I think i have the prettiest hair" and gets all the money in the world. The blode says " I think" and gets sucked in.

05/04/08  03:33pm

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area