Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

*General Misc Forum

Nessabug   Buru-beri   John_jb   Nessabug   Awesome-with-a-ness   Clawedfrogsrule   Gottee guy   Nessabug   ToxicxxxKitty   Jadrian   Gottee guy   Jadrian   Angelkitty   Nessabug  
 Member  Message

Nessabug
View Profile

Hurt

has ne one ever got stiches or got hurt reallybad tell me about it

04/17/08  09:09am

Buru-beri
View Profile

Message To: Nessabug   In reference to Message Id: 1706446

Hurt

I used to be a very competitive gymnast and I never missed practice so I decided once, despite my 102 degree fever, I’d still go. I blanked out a couple times but still kept on practicing on the uneven bars. While I dismounted, I blacked out for .3 seconds, lost control of my layout and landed on my right arm first. My bottom arm bone grinded and broke off and splintered into my upper right arm bone and when I looked down, I could see the bone ripping through my flesh. I was rushed to the hospital and they operated for three hours and put in three large metal pins to hold it in place along with staples going up the entire open wound to keep it closed. Not the most pleasant feeling ever.

Since then, I’ve broken over 20 other bones including the tip of my tail bone, all my fingers and toes, and my foot and ankle. But ever since I quit doing extreme sports (mountain climbing, street hockey, etc.), I haven’t broken a bone in two years. It’s a record for me :)

04/25/08  10:13am

John_jb
View Profile

Message To: Buru-beri   In reference to Message Id: 1715826

Hurt

Well in year 7 i was beat up to the extreme. So now i walk with a limp. simple things like riding a bike can be difficult and painful.

04/25/08  12:57pm

Nessabug
View Profile

Message To: John_jb   In reference to Message Id: 1715963

Hurt

ouch i split my chin open 3 time sit hurt like a bit**

04/25/08  06:09pm

Awesome-with-a-ness
View Profile

Message To: Nessabug   In reference to Message Id: 1716261

Hurt

I have never been hurt enough to go to the hospital ........the worst thing i have ever done is shaved across the back of my leg really far .......okay that hurt and i bled for like an hour all over.......haha sorry that was unnecessary .......

04/25/08  11:45pm

Clawedfrogsrule
View Profile

Message To: Awesome-with-a-ness   In reference to Message Id: 1716617

Hurt

when I was 2 or 3 I was running in the kitchen while my grandma was cooking, I bumped into her and she spilled the pot of hot oil on me, so my shoulder had 3rd degree burns from that. Besides that nothing much, just the average childhood scrapes and stuff, yeah shaving mishaps like said above too lol

04/26/08  10:08am

Gottee guy
View Profile

Message To: Clawedfrogsrule   In reference to Message Id: 1716790

Hurt

i was hanging off a dock and slipped and fell onto the ground of oysters and had to have stiches on the major 2 in. cut that went to the bone.

04/26/08  01:38pm

Nessabug
View Profile

Message To: Gottee guy   In reference to Message Id: 1716929

Hurt

ouch i got bit in the face by my dog

04/28/08  10:30am

ToxicxxxKitty
View Profile

Message To: Nessabug   In reference to Message Id: 1718826

Hurt

When I was little I slipped while getting into the tub [haha yeah into not out of] and busted my chin open. Stiches baby!! Hated them.. scream and cried, lol! I dont remember how many though, but thats the most damage ive ever done to myself o,o

04/28/08  06:53pm

Jadrian
View Profile

Message To: ToxicxxxKitty   In reference to Message Id: 1719403

Hurt

When I was five I was spinning around on my new dress shoes (yeah yeah, I was a girly girl until that point..lol) and I slipped on the carpet while spinning and cracked my head open on the corner of a chair. I think I had like 24 stitches?
11 months after that I was at a neighbors house and she couldn’t get her dog inside, so I was pushing from the back of the dog and she was dragging from the front and apparently he didn’t want to budge so he turned around and bit my top lip. I had 6 stitches from that.
When I was in 6th grade I was playing basketball in a not so appropriate for sports pair of sandals and I stepped on the side of someones foot and my foot rolled sideways (turning the sole of my foot completely inwards). After walking 3 blocks to my brothers house and waiting for my parents to get there for 30 minutes we finally went to the hospital and I had fractured the front/side of my foot.
WHILE I had my cast on from the fracture I was going out a door at school and some b!tch decided that it would be funny to slam the door on my foot. Of course, with crutches and all I could not catch the door before it hit my foot and I broke 3 toes...
Since then I have sprained, twisted, pulled, just about everything I can in my foot due to walking on it before it was completely healed so it never healed right.
I’ve stepped on a hubcap and cut the bottom of my foot open from the bottom of my pinkie toe to the beginning of my heel, I’ve almost cut off my finger with a sickle, I’ve had 4 of my fingers slammed in a commercial freezer door (like the ones that they have in the back of McDonalds, they are solid metal) and I have ran (yes, I actually ran) into a board sticking out of the back of my brothers truck.
I have MANY more stories, I am just sick of typing.. LOL
I am so accident prone it’s ridiculous. I am the LEAST graceful female that you will EVER meet!

04/29/08  08:37pm

Gottee guy
View Profile

Message To: Jadrian   In reference to Message Id: 1720610

Hurt

did you sue the idiot who slammed the door on your toe?

04/30/08  09:01am

Jadrian
View Profile

Message To: Gottee guy   In reference to Message Id: 1720977

Hurt

Naw, at that time the world was not sue happy...lol. Plus it wasn’t the first time that I had broken my toes. And a few months later the same said person who slammed the door on my foot had a nice nose to door meeting. It was nice, revenge always is...he he he.

04/30/08  09:10am

Angelkitty
View Profile

Message To: Jadrian   In reference to Message Id: 1720982

Hurt

Well as clumsy as I am I have only had stitches from an accident one time-I have had a couple of surgeries and had to get stitches. I was about 8 or 9 maybe and I did not know that you were not suppose to pet a dog while it was eating so I decided to pet my neighbors doberman while it was eating and next thing you know he literally had my face in his mouth, he bite me at the hairline on my forehead and under my eye, a tooth went into my skull and another tooth went in right under my eye and actually pushed my eye up into the socket-thankfully it did or I would have lost my eye. I had to get stitches in my forehead and since the cut under my eye was so close to my eye they did a butterfly bandage and I had to wear a stupid eye patch for a couple of months-not good for a girl whose older brother liked to pick on her!!! Well as much as I love animals, I still can’t be around a doberman-I get flash backs and want to run away!
Angel

04/30/08  10:21am

Nessabug
View Profile

Message To: Angelkitty   In reference to Message Id: 1721020

Hurt

ouch somereal painful stories got any more

04/30/08  10:36am

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area