Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

*General Misc Forum

Fredsmyig   Grave   Fredsmyig   Grave   Leira   Froggymadnes   Grave   Leira   Grave   Froggymadnes   Anole_keeper   Grave   Leira   Froggymadnes   Froggymadnes   Fredsmyig   Leira   Mjli nuogenerm   Geckogirlemi   Godzilla2005   Denial9945   Leira   Leira   Jumberland   Jumberland   Grave   Jumberland   Grave   Mr. T   Rockingsnakeking  
Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Member  Message

Fredsmyig
View Profile

Vampire freaks

does anyone have a vampire freaks profile

mine is http://vampirefreaks.com/slow_x_suicide

03/04/07  04:16pm

Grave
View Profile

Message To: Fredsmyig   In reference to Message Id: 1196517

Vampire freaks

nope what is it ?

03/04/07  06:25pm

Fredsmyig
View Profile

Message To: Grave   In reference to Message Id: 1196729

Vampire freaks

its a website like my space but for goth people

03/04/07  07:55pm

Grave
View Profile

Message To: Fredsmyig   In reference to Message Id: 1196866

Vampire freaks

oh ok then

03/05/07  03:08am

Leira
View Profile

Message To: Grave   In reference to Message Id: 1197338

Vampire freaks

I donít have a profile there, but I am a vampire/dragon/blood/fire/sharp things/wolves/anything esle dark-ish freak, and I guess I am a goth, just more internally than externaly. Itís kind of complicated.

03/05/07  04:37pm

Froggymadnes
View Profile

Message To: Leira   In reference to Message Id: 1197978

Vampire freaks

Quote:

I am a vampire/dragon/blood/fire/sharp things/wolves/anything esle dark-ish freak, and I guess I am a goth, just more internally than externaly. Itís kind of complicated

I hear yaí. Im the same way...

03/06/07  11:51pm

Grave
View Profile

Message To: Froggymadnes   In reference to Message Id: 1199970

Vampire freaks

Y donít yíall just use my space any way??

03/07/07  04:32am

Leira
View Profile

Message To: Grave   In reference to Message Id: 1200109

Vampire freaks

I HATE my space! Iím on gaiaonline. I HATE my space, theres no saying how much I hate it. Most of the people in my class that I would wish death upon are on my space, and I donít feel like putting up with them both at school AND on my computer. I stick to gaiaonline. It suits me.

03/07/07  04:29pm

Grave
View Profile

Message To: Leira   In reference to Message Id: 1200732

Vampire freaks

u know you can just block them right

03/07/07  05:00pm

Froggymadnes
View Profile

Message To: Grave   In reference to Message Id: 1200781

Vampire freaks

Quote:

I HATE my space! Iím on gaiaonline

I personally have both a my space and a gaia. There both VERY different

03/07/07  06:24pm

Anole_keeper
View Profile

Message To: Fredsmyig   In reference to Message Id: 1196517

Vampire freaks

Why cant you all just get happy and take our society for what it is and move on? Just stop acting so depressed and all. If you really were as depressed as you all come off as, the last thing youíd be doing is talking about some online profile you have on some goth website. I mean since when has it become "ok" to make names like "slow suicide"?! Iím just tired of people like you guys doing things like cutting your wrists just to gain attention with the hope that maybe someone will show sympathy. Wow...
-Adam

03/07/07  07:01pm

Grave
View Profile

Message To: Anole_keeper   In reference to Message Id: 1200927

Vampire freaks

Hay!! Iím not a goth person

03/07/07  08:02pm

Leira
View Profile

Vampire freaks

I didnít say anything about depression, I just donít like most people, Iím solitary. I do admit that I do have my VERY depressed moments when I sometimes wish I was dead, but it passes, and then I realize how foolish it sounded. But like I said, I just donít like human beings in general. Now, donít get me wrong, there are some great people out here, but I just donít come across them too often, so I tend to want to stay away from people all together.

Quote:

Why cant you all just get happy and take our society for what it is and move on?

I can take our society for what it is, but it doesnít make me happy, and I canít just ímove oní away from it, but what I try to do is just ingore how ignorant and selfish some humans can be, and like I said, for this reason, I tend to try to stay away from most people.

Quote:

Iím just tired of people like you guys doing things like cutting your wrists just to gain attention with the hope that maybe someone will show sympathy. Wow...

STEREOTYPE!!!!!!!!!!! It is those exact words that piss me off soooo much! Why is it that when people do these types of things, people think itís for sympathy? Okay, so maybe some do it for sympathy, but itís a stereotype! Most ígothsí íemoís whatever you wanna call them are the way they are for nobody but themselves. If they cared about what other people thought, then they wouldnít act and dress the way they do because we all know that it is generaly frowned upon. I donít think that any goths are looking for acceptance in this pathetic society. The last thing I want is attention, because did I not menchion earlier that I donít like to be around other people?
Goths (or at least the ones that I know) are not goths for anyone but themselves. If thatís there style, then so be it. Itís not your problem so donít worry about it. Why canít you just accept that mabey this is just the way some people are? I donít think there really is a definition of ínormalí in the human race.
I for one am not looking for sympathy, or acceptance. I just want to be me, and Iím sure thatís what most people want.

Quote:

I mean since when has it become "ok" to make names like "slow suicide"?!

What is wrong with it? íBlack Deathí íPainles Murderí íBleeding Heartí. So what? All it is is people expressing the way they are. Some people are just like that, so stop complaining just because they are not your definiton of ínormalí. It seems to me that you are the one who needs to accept society for what it is.
(Keep in mind that I am not íyellingí at you are anything. Iím just calmly trying to explain that what you just finished saying insulted me ALOT. Not that I care, because I really donít, but I have a habbit of rambeling like I am doing right now, you see what I mean? I am not mad at you, I donít hate you, but Iím just trying to be heard. I hope you consider my opinion, and PLEASE, no one flame me for this!!)
-Leira

03/07/07  08:21pm

Froggymadnes
View Profile

Message To: Leira   In reference to Message Id: 1201054

Vampire freaks

Quote:

I didnít say anything about depression, I just donít like most people, Iím solitary. I do admit that I do have my VERY depressed moments when I sometimes wish I was dead, but it passes, and then I realize how foolish it sounded. But like I said, I just donít like human beings in general. Now, donít get me wrong, there are some great people out here, but I just donít come across them too often, so I tend to want to stay away from people all together.

Quote:

Why cant you all just get happy and take our society for what it is and move on?

I can take our society for what it is, but it doesnít make me happy, and I canít just ímove oní away from it, but what I try to do is just ingore how ignorant and selfish some humans can be, and like I said, for this reason, I tend to try to stay away from most people.

Quote:

Iím just tired of people like you guys doing things like cutting your wrists just to gain attention with the hope that maybe someone will show sympathy. Wow...

STEREOTYPE!!!!!!!!!!! It is those exact words that piss me off soooo much! Why is it that when people do these types of things, people think itís for sympathy? Okay, so maybe some do it for sympathy, but itís a stereotype! Most ígothsí íemoís whatever you wanna call them are the way they are for nobody but themselves. If they cared about what other people thought, then they wouldnít act and dress the way they do because we all know that it is generaly frowned upon. I donít think that any goths are looking for acceptance in this pathetic society. The last thing I want is attention, because did I not menchion earlier that I donít like to be around other people?
Goths (or at least the ones that I know) are not goths for anyone but themselves. If thatís there style, then so be it. Itís not your problem so donít worry about it. Why canít you just accept that mabey this is just the way some people are? I donít think there really is a definition of ínormalí in the human race.
I for one am not looking for sympathy, or acceptance. I just want to be me, and Iím sure thatís what most people want.

Quote:

What is wrong with it? íBlack Deathí íPainles Murderí íBleeding Heartí. So what? All it is is people expressing the way they are. Some people are just like that, so stop complaining just because they are not your definiton of ínormalí. It seems to me that you are the one who needs to accept society for what it is.
(Keep in mind that I am not íyellingí at you are anything. Iím just calmly trying to explain that what you just finished saying insulted me ALOT. Not that I care, because I really donít, but I have a habbit of rambeling like I am doing right now, you see what I mean? I am not mad at you, I donít hate you, but Iím just trying to be heard. I hope you consider my opinion, and PLEASE, no one flame me for this!!)
-Leira

My thoughts exactly

03/07/07  09:04pm

Froggymadnes
View Profile

Message To: Leira   In reference to Message Id: 1201054

Vampire freaks

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

-Leira

My thoughts exactly

03/07/07  09:05pm

Fredsmyig
View Profile

Vampire freaks

Quote:

Iím just tired of people like you guys doing things like cutting your wrists just to gain attention

you saying that to me because i donít cut myself and who the buttmunch do you think you are judging me?

03/07/07  09:18pm

Leira
View Profile

Message To: Fredsmyig   In reference to Message Id: 1201145

Vampire freaks

Hey, cool! People actualy agree with me! Usualy Iím the rebel who nobody likes, but looks like everyone is taking my side!
I love open minded people!

03/07/07  10:27pm

Mjli nuogenerm
View Profile

Message To: Leira   In reference to Message Id: 1201283

Vampire freaks

using words like buttmunch and insulting people isnít going to get you taken seriously. it makes you sound like a four year old and no one tokes four year olds seriously. if you want your point to be heard be mature about it and maybe more people will listen.

cheers, MJLI

P.S. not judging, just advise.;

03/08/07  12:53pm

Geckogirlemi
View Profile

Message To: Leira   In reference to Message Id: 1201283

Vampire freaks

Hi Leira, I think your post was very well written also. Good job on getting your point across

03/08/07  02:03pm

Godzilla2005
View Profile

Message To: Geckogirlemi   In reference to Message Id: 1201915

Vampire freaks

depression is a serious matter. i know someone who is depressed and does cut their wrist. they do drugs and skip school. you guys have no reason to call anyone names like "freak" or anything. thats why people are that way

03/08/07  03:27pm

Denial9945
View Profile

Message To: Godzilla2005   In reference to Message Id: 1202032

Vampire freaks

not all goth people are depressed lol I know tons that are very happy and make lots of money doing what they do lol If they are depressed then instead of talking about them behond there back you should act like a human being and try to help them suicide sucks and it kills way to many people every year and you never know how someones affection could help save someone.

03/08/07  09:10pm

Leira
View Profile

Message To: Denial9945   In reference to Message Id: 1202500

Vampire freaks

Geckogirlemi:
Thanks. Iím usualy good at stuff like that, but in the end I end up saying too much and looking like an idiot, lol. But Iím the WORST speaker you may ever ever listen to if you ever have the displeasure to, lolz.

Yeah, depression is serious, but I guess it all depends on the scale of it. Like...Somwhere in me is this part of me that always wants to die, and it only shows for a few minutes at a time. And when I does, I avoid sharp things. Not fear of killing myself, but I just wanna make sure I donít get any ideas about someone else. I know how to handle my anger. I hold back jsut enough so I might destroy everything in my room and hurt anyone. And to make sure that I donít end up doing something that will ruin my life during these times, I think about this one thing specificaly (it is too personal to say) and then I calm down and get happy in just a few minuts! Most people would never guess that I get like this! My freinds even say that I íget drunk when I have fun,í and itís true!
I have never really thought about suicide or killing anyone, but I know that if I did, then Iíd go strait to my best freind. She always knows just what to say to clear things up for me. *sigh* What would I do without her?
But yeah, I donít have a serious problem, just some real buttheads who get on my last nurve, lol! I learn to deal with it all though.

03/08/07  11:46pm

Leira
View Profile

Message To: Leira   In reference to Message Id: 1202751

Vampire freaks

Quote:

I hold back jsut enough so I might destroy everything in my room and hurt anyone.

Ooops! Lol, I meant "So I might destrowy everything in my room and NOT hurt anyone"! lol, Iím glad I realized that before anyone else posted! lol, sorry about that! I canít believe Iím sitting here laughing at my own stupidity!

03/08/07  11:52pm

Jumberland
View Profile

Message To: Leira   In reference to Message Id: 1202759

Vampire freaks

Well I agree with Grave, a little. If you want to dress likie a goth or whatever thats cool go ahead theres nothing wrong with that but if your always like wanting commit suicide and you are always hateful then your just pollutting the society with your depression and crap and forcing it on other people which is a bad thing. And if you donít want to be rejected, then donít be like that. Some may reject you because they assume you are all hateful and stuff because of the way you dress. those people are wrong if they judge you how you look. but if your just constantly puting out negative energy then people will reject you and they have perfect reason to do so. Now some may say, "I cant change who I am, I cant change my emotions." Now if I were a murderer or rapist or something yo wouldnít accept my excuse "its just who I am i cant change". The truth is you can change your lfestyle and your attitude.Peoplel do it all the time. Now everyone does put out negative energy sometimes and occasionaly have these traits, we can not help but to hate, be angry, depressed, or sad sometimes, but if your life focuses around that, well, your life isnít worth much here on earth, and wonít be valued by people. Now I many goth/emo s arenít like that they just dress like that, but all goths/emos i have met were either very rude, mean, or chasing me and cussing at me and attempting to beat me up ( he did succeed in nearly strangling one of my best friends and slamming his head with a fire extenguisher). And we did absolutely nothing that would make him want to hurt us in any way, except maybe responding "whats up" when he said "hey little kids". I know they all arenít liuke this but this is my personal experiences and cant help but suspect that any goth/emo i see might be unfriendly. I cant help but wonder though, if some of them really want to die why do they only make little cuts on there arms, when they could be jumping offf buildings, stabbing themselves in the heart, etc.? Oh and someone wondered why you would have a vampire freaks when you can have my space etc. Well you donít always have to follow the crowd, its way cooler to kinda do your own thing, be unique instead of being just a bunch of identical robots. Anyway thats just my two cents,
jumberland
(ps, leira, I alot of the time feel like the rebel or the outsider here too, some people on here are just so small minded about things, especially concerning the care of reptiles.

03/09/07  01:47pm

Jumberland
View Profile

Message To: Jumberland   In reference to Message Id: 1203256

Vampire freaks

Oh i forgot to mention, I think "I am who i am whether yiou like it or not" does apply in some areas like personality, etc. as long as its not harming anyone. now if someone doesnít like you being perky, then to bad for them, thats just you. but if your faking being perky and it annoys people that know your faking, then you can and should stop. people will understand if you are having a bad day, etc. so just be yourself, donít change because of peer pressure. change because its who YOU want to be.

03/09/07  01:54pm

Grave
View Profile

Message To: Jumberland   In reference to Message Id: 1203264

Vampire freaks

look as long as people donít f*** with me or any thing i like Iím fine with them and i will help them if they need it and i do help people that i donít like some times too so Iím not that heart less not that any body called me that or any thing but i Iím just saying people need to help people

03/11/07  06:50am

Jumberland
View Profile

Message To: Grave   In reference to Message Id: 1205114

Vampire freaks

and for those of you who were calling grave a stereotype, no offense, but you are kinda stereotyping his kind of people, are you not? rejecting him and disliking him because he is "stereotypical (is that even a word?)

03/11/07  12:54pm

Grave
View Profile

Message To: Jumberland   In reference to Message Id: 1205349

Vampire freaks

Iím being stereotyped? me not like see lol

03/11/07  03:17pm

Mr. T
View Profile

Message To: Grave   In reference to Message Id: 1205530

Vampire freaks

why canít everyone just leave eachother alone and be at peace!!! people please, let us not argue over the silly little things like emos and goths, and focus on more important things in life!! lol

Toby

03/11/07  03:36pm

Rockingsnakeking
View Profile

Message To: Mr. T   In reference to Message Id: 1205565

Vampire freaks

Occasionally people will ask me if I am Goth. I just tell them no, I just like to wear black.

The whole problem with this ďdebateĒ is that the term ďgothĒ is a stereotype. Is Goth someone who wears black? How much black? Or is it someone who is depressed? Or is it someone who cuts themselves?

Your definition of Goth could be very different than someone elseís, making it relatively impossible to debate. In general stereotypes are not nice and are just that, a stereotype; not an accurate portrait of a person, and not something you can use to debate about.

03/12/07  09:55am
Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area