Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to *General-Information Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

*General-Information Forum

Mascaron   Geckogirlemi   Kyle Frogpants  
 Member  Message

Mascaron
View Profile

FIRE SKINK CARE SHEET QUESTION

I submitted a Caresheet on fire skinks a message came up saying it would have to be reviewed.
how long does this take?
thanks
~Aasha

07/09/06  08:58pm

Geckogirlemi
View Profile

Message To: Mascaron   In reference to Message Id: 875422

The Webmaster is real Busy, he is working on archiving and The Click for more info buttons as of now. So it might take a while. Wait a week or so and then if it is still not put up then ask him about it.

07/09/06  09:41pm

Kyle Frogpants
View Profile

Message To: Mascaron   In reference to Message Id: 875422

I would think you’d need a 10 gal, with some type of substrate of course ( ask someone at your nearest pet store ), probably a quarter to half of the tank filled with water, a hiding log, a fake plant or live if you prefer a live one it might get a bit more messy in your tank, a heat lamp, a hygrometer (humidity) and Themometer.

Find out the proper temp. and humid. level and do your best at keeping them at what they should be (you can mist the tank with a spray bottle to get the humid. level up), you probably feed it crickets, meal or/and wax worms, etc.

I would check into a red eyed tree frog there wild looking really awesome creatures , thats is what I’m going to get soon, but I hope all this helped on you’re care sheet problem I’m actually a brand new member

12/31/08  03:49pm

Back to *General-Information Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area