Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to *General-Aquatic_Land Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

*General-Aquatic_Land Forum

Chelsp94   Chelsp94   Rexxaroo  
 Member  Message

Chelsp94
View Profile

What can I put in here?

Yesterday I went out to the petshop to get a few accessories for a 10 gallon tank that I had at home. I got a vine, some substrate, a hide, a branch, etc... I came home to find that my little frog which I wanted to put in the tank passed away. :(

So I’m looking for a new reptile to put in here, I could do some changed but not many because I just spent almost 100$ yesterday just for everything in the tank. I already have 2 gecko’s and an american toad and I don’t want another. And I do not want a big toad or big frog, something small or some type of lizard. And i’m not allowed snakes :( haha

08/14/09  09:44am

Chelsp94
View Profile

Message To: Chelsp94   In reference to Message Id: 2056771

What can I put in here?

08/14/09  09:45am

Rexxaroo
View Profile

Message To: Chelsp94   In reference to Message Id: 2056772

What can I put in here?

well first off i would get rid of that substrate cuz it will cause impaction in alot of things you put in there. you could get a skink they are very interesting and fun to watch super cute :D i have a fivelinde in a ten gallon his name is dexter :D hes real pretty and super cute heres a pic of him :3

you could put an anole in there or a LTGL (long tail grass lizard) ummm a leapord gecko too but you said you dont want geckos... But yea if you want info on any of the animals i listed PM me and i can give you any care or general info :D

Rexx

08/14/09  04:14pm

Back to *General-Aquatic_Land Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area