Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to *General-Aquatic_Land Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

*General-Aquatic_Land Forum

Australian giraffe   Australian giraffe   Sh0e   Australian giraffe   Sh0e   Australian giraffe   Sh0e  
 Member  Message

Australian giraffe
View Profile

Please help

which should i get, a pac man frog ,pixie frog or a paddle tail newt i like them all and also give mes some pointers i love them all my friend has a pac man frog and there awesome and I’m experience so i no how to care for amphibian

the reason I’m asking is i have trouble choosing between pets

08/08/09  06:20pm

Australian giraffe
View Profile

Message To: Australian giraffe   In reference to Message Id: 2053231

Please help

come on please

08/10/09  04:03pm

Sh0e
View Profile

Message To: Australian giraffe   In reference to Message Id: 2053231

Please help

How experienced are you? What amphibians do you know how to care for? Neither is difficult to care for, but both often get bought by people excited to shove mice and rats at it. A high rodent diet for these frogs leads to a low life expectancy.

As common courtesy re-read before you post. A typo or two is understandable, but the mess you posted is just rude to the people you want help from.

08/10/09  04:50pm

Australian giraffe
View Profile

Message To: Sh0e   In reference to Message Id: 2054421

Please help

uh how am i being rude i am very experienced I keep dumpy tree frogs pixie frogs african clawed frogs and budgett frogs

and if i seem rude sorry

08/12/09  05:11pm

Sh0e
View Profile

Message To: Australian giraffe   In reference to Message Id: 2055663

Please help

I guess you skipped the day they handed out the punctuation FAQ. This is a forum, it’s different from when you text on the phone. The period, comma, and shift keys are all easy to use on a keyboard.

If you already keep pixie frogs why did you ask about them?

08/12/09  06:05pm

Australian giraffe
View Profile

Message To: Sh0e   In reference to Message Id: 2055680

Please help

should i get another i’m asking and not to be rude please just answer the question i like paddle tail newts and pac man alot

08/13/09  06:29pm

Sh0e
View Profile

Message To: Australian giraffe   In reference to Message Id: 2056382

Please help

Pacmans are great. Pixies can be kept together if they are similar sizes. Newts are also fun. Pick the one that interests you the most. If you used correct puncutation and capitalization people would be more inclined to take you seriously and I wouldn’t be just a jerk. Not to be rude but reading your posts makes me think you’re an elementary school student, maybe you are. If you are then just try to use something closer to proper English. If you’re over 12 years old then just quit being lazy.

08/16/09  06:37pm

Back to *General-Aquatic_Land Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area