Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to *General-Aquatic_Land Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

*General-Aquatic_Land Forum

ThePetCastle   Stina   ThePetCastle  
 Member  Message

ThePetCastle
View Profile

Anyone familiar with axolotls

Hi everyone, I have thought for years that an axy would be a neat pet to get. I own a pet store and have access to all kinds of neat pets, and axys have become available to me. But before I get any, I would like to do some more research. I read other websites and have received good information, but I am always looking for more. So, can anyone offer some advice for me? I have access to any equipment needed, and at a great price, one of the perks of owning a pet store. thanks to all,
Richard

07/31/08  07:23pm

Stina
View Profile

Message To: ThePetCastle   In reference to Message Id: 1815157

I’ve never heard of an Axolotis. I’ve heard of an Ocelot but I’m sure it’s different. What is it?

08/01/08  10:17pm

ThePetCastle
View Profile

Message To: Stina   In reference to Message Id: 1816571

They are a very interesting amphibian, mostly aquatic. They have gill feathers outside of their heads. There is a lot of good info on them at www.axolotl.org. They seem like very interesting pets. I have found a lot of really good info online regarding axolotls, but I always like to check here for the best info. I think I may go ahead and get one, I am putting together a second store, and we need some store pets, if they do good with lots of movement around the tank. If not, my house is very quiet. If anyone has any thoughts or advice, please inform me, I would love to learn more.
Richard

08/02/08  06:29pm

Back to *General-Aquatic_Land Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area