Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to *General-Aquatic_Land Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

*General-Aquatic_Land Forum

ToadilycrazyforFBT   Angelkitty   ToadilycrazyforFBT   ToadilycrazyforFBT   Firebelly_girrl  
 Member  Message

ToadilycrazyforFBT
View Profile

How Many

So I have a ten-gallon tank that currently holds my two fire-belly toads. There is a terrain bowl that takes up about half of the tank, and then I have a fake plat, log, and a fake stick in there as well. I was wondering how many fire-belly toads a ten-gallon tank can have without the animals feeling stressed or crowded.

11/09/07  07:16pm

Angelkitty
View Profile

Message To: ToadilycrazyforFBT   In reference to Message Id: 1507736

How Many

The rule is 4 gallons per fbt so 2 is enough for a 10 gallon tank. Post pictures if you can-I LOVE looking at set ups.
Angel

11/10/07  10:13am

ToadilycrazyforFBT
View Profile

Message To: Angelkitty   In reference to Message Id: 1508320

How Many

I was just checkin ^-^
There so adorable, its hard to resist not to get another one
I actually just took pictures of my cage last night, so I"ll post it as soo as possiable

11/10/07  01:15pm

ToadilycrazyforFBT
View Profile

Message To: ToadilycrazyforFBT   In reference to Message Id: 1508477

How Many

So here’s my set up

I actually have a UV light on top, and a heatind pad underneath? Is that too much for my toads? I live in Colorado so it gets colder here but the UV lamp seems to dry out everything in the cage.

11/10/07  02:11pm

Firebelly_girrl
View Profile

Message To: ToadilycrazyforFBT   In reference to Message Id: 1508521

How Many

You dont need the UV or the heat. You could maybe fit one more toad in your tank, but I wouldnt. I have 3, but I have a lot more water, if you were ever interested in switching to a more aquatic set up you could defiantly have one more.

11/18/07  12:28am

Back to *General-Aquatic_Land Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area