Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

*General-Adopton_Rescue Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to *General-Adopton_Rescue Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Okami ryu   KennyBuFu   KennyBuFu   Okami ryu   Okami ryu  

Member  Message

Okami ryu
View Profile

URGENT, PLEASE HELP! reptiles in need of homes fast! i only have 2 days!

we’re getting evicted, and my scaly friends cant stand the cold, so they really need skilled homes quickly! im located in port orange florida. theses are the animals, and their needs:

Ringneck snake (Delilah)- female? - 10 inches long - eats crickets and earthworms, doesnt like mealworms- docile- requires a15 to 20 gallon tank, cool side of 75F and warm of 85F, with 40% humidity

Eastern Glass Lizard (Sampson)- Male? (too young too tell)- 7 1/2 inches long- eats most anything, but especially loves his crickets!- docile, but a little fidgety- requires a 20 to 35 gallon enclosure when grown up, hes only a baby now, and is in a 10 gallon. cool of 72F and warm of 88F, and needs about a 25 to 30%humidity just mist the tank lightly everyday. - will be about 2 1/2 to 3 foot long one day, will then eat pinkies

Two green anoles(guinevere and sir lance-a-lot)- male and female- 5 and 8 inches long- eats most small insects, but prefers crickets and small bits of fruit once a week, do not like mealworms!- male is rather docile, but female acts a little wild- caresheets in thne caresheet section are accurate, just look there

southern toad (Merlin)- male or female, im not sure, but i call him merlin :P- about the size of your fist- likes to eat anything that moves, including my fingers! lololol- likes to sit on a log all day, not quite tame it would seem, but he likes to watch people- does not require a water end of his tank, just a shallow water dish, and a 15 to 20 gallon should be fine please use large stones as substrate so impaction wont be a problem!

please respond quickly, and PM me if your interested in any of them!
there arent any shelters i would trust them to, because they arent kept as pets often(except the anoles), and im trying to do whats best for them. it makes me sad to see them go, but i cant keep them in my current situation.....

11/23/12  09:04pm

KennyBuFu
View Profile

Message To: Okami ryu   In reference to Message Id: 2286193

ill take them all!!

11/27/12  07:49pm

KennyBuFu
View Profile

Message To: Okami ryu   In reference to Message Id: 2286193

ill take them all!

11/27/12  07:50pm

Okami ryu
View Profile

Message To: KennyBuFu   In reference to Message Id: 2286513

if your certain, PM me, and i’ll give you my address and phone number. i have my nieghbors babysitting for me, so i’ll need you to call me. i need to know when you could come pick them up, and if you have proper setups ready. they are all very healthy, in case you were wondering. thank you SO MUCH for replying. i was worried for awhile because i had zero replies. im sorry it took me so long to get back to you. i havent had internet for a long time.

12/03/12  03:12pm

Okami ryu
View Profile

Message To: Okami ryu   In reference to Message Id: 2286991

acctually, i just PMed you, so just call the first number i left. thanks, again!

12/03/12  03:25pm

Back to *General-Adopton_Rescue Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area