*General-Adopton_Rescue Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to *General-Adopton_Rescue Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Jackii   Chameleon_man   Jackii   Chameleon_man   Danilynnova   Jackii  

Member  Message

Jackii
View Profile

Snake in trouble!!!

Hey, My name is Jackii and i have a problem. My neighbor has a snake that he constantly brings outside and uses it to play chicken with his friends. He’ll put it on the road and have his friends on bikes ride towards it. No one’s been brave enough to actually hit it, but I imagine it must be horrifying to the poor thing. I’ve called my local animal control place, and they’ve said if the snake isn’t injured they can’t confiscate it! He’s told me before if I come up with $50 I can have it, but I don’t have the money and I don’t have anywhere to keep it! I’ve held the poor baby before, and he was always so cold. It doesn’t bite, despite the constant neglect it receives. He thinks I’m just jealous because it’s such a beautiful snake, but I’m not. It’s a pretty snake, but I only want it to save it from such a horrible life.

What do I do???

02/29/12  02:23pm

Chameleon_man
View Profile

Message To: Jackii   In reference to Message Id: 2257262

Snake in trouble!!!

kill the guy. lol jk. call peta and i am seriouse about that. you call them give them adress and they will come. my aunt call them and said that a high school was disecting cats and they freaked. that can also be charge for animals cuilty (I think) what kind of snake? and how big?

03/01/12  11:38am

Jackii
View Profile

Message To: Chameleon_man   In reference to Message Id: 2257364

Snake in trouble!!!

idk what kind and hes about the same size as my snake. PETA hates us because when someone called about our cat being outside, they came and we pulled out the shotguns. We didn’t shoot anyone (guns didn’t even work xD) and didn’t get in trouble because it was private property and they were trespassing. Again, no idea what kind, but hes still small.

03/06/12  03:40pm

Chameleon_man
View Profile

Message To: Jackii   In reference to Message Id: 2257873

Snake in trouble!!!

man i would help you out. where do you live?

03/06/12  03:54pm

Danilynnova
View Profile

Message To: Jackii   In reference to Message Id: 2257262

Snake in trouble!!!

I’d steal it

06/26/12  02:58pm

Jackii
View Profile

Message To: Danilynnova   In reference to Message Id: 2271292

Snake in trouble!!!

sorry to get back so late but the kid’s mom took it away because she found out.

06/28/12  04:07pm

Back to *General-Adopton_Rescue Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area