*General-Adopton_Rescue Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to *General-Adopton_Rescue Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Quru   Quru   Atloreo   Animal Lover 21   Animal Lover 21  

Member  Message

Quru
View Profile

FREE Russian tortoise in Chicago, IL area or anywhere close

My pet tortoise is named Diggy, and I try to take care of him, but I’m not very good at caring for a pet, so I want to give him to someone who can take better care of him.
He seems to be healthy, moving around a lot in his tank and he mostly eats lettuce and carrots.
Thanks

06/16/11  05:43pm

Quru
View Profile

Message To: Quru   In reference to Message Id: 2225158

I forgot to mention that he comes with a UV light, a heat lamp (red), and Diggy is about 4 years old. I also can give you a tank, but it’s not very big, so I don’t think its very good for him.

06/16/11  05:48pm

Atloreo
View Profile

Is your tortoise still available? I am interested in him for my son, who is ten years old. We live in Naperville. My sister and her children also live in Naperville and have had their russian tortoise for ten years and just love him. Therefore, we know how to care for him and give him everything he would need to be healthy and happy. Please let me know if he is still available and how old he is and what diet you have him on and bedding. Thanks.

07/04/11  11:17am

Animal Lover 21
View Profile

Hi! I’m really intrested in your Russian Tortise. I’ve been looking and I have considered buying from petsmart, but i would rather adopt or rescue a Russain Tortise. Is he still available? I live in the subs of Chicago. Prospect Heights, IL

Ashley

01/04/13  08:25pm

Animal Lover 21
View Profile

Hi! I’m really intrested in your Russian Tortise. I’ve been looking and I have considered buying from petsmart, but i would rather adopt or rescue a Russain Tortise. Is he still available? I live in the subs of Chicago. Prospect Heights, IL

Ashley

01/04/13  08:27pm

Back to *General-Adopton_Rescue Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area