Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to *General-Adopton_Rescue Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

*General-Adopton_Rescue Forum

Mk_ms_reptile   Nate304   Mk_ms_reptile   X-BOX  
 Member  Message

Mk_ms_reptile
View Profile

Bearded dragons for adoption

I lost my job and can no longer afford to take care of my babies. It really breaks my heart to have to post this but it’s better for them to go to someone who can provide for them. I am looking to rehome at least three out of the five I have. I have one normal morph that is missing a part of his tail and some of his toes. He is around 2 years old. I have another normal that is nearly a year old but he is really tiny because of health issues he had when I first got him. He is better now and is growing slowly. He is missing almost a whole hand on his front leg. The last one is a sandfire that is also really tiny. She was from the same lady that gave me the other tiny dragon and both were neglected almost to the point of death. She is a female and does have part of her tongue missing so she does require extra care.

I am located in Michigan and will not ship them. I am asking for adoption fees to ensure a good home. Please feel free to contact me for more information.
Thank you!

08/15/10  08:09pm

Nate304
View Profile

Message To: Mk_ms_reptile   In reference to Message Id: 2169599

i hope you found a good home "reptile lover"

08/29/10  10:37pm

Mk_ms_reptile
View Profile

Message To: Mk_ms_reptile   In reference to Message Id: 2169599

I am still looking to rehome the special needs female sandfire. Only people that know about dragons and no smart egghead replies.
Thanks.

09/24/10  10:43am

X-BOX
View Profile

Message To: Mk_ms_reptile   In reference to Message Id: 2177202

I would be more than willing to get the SPECIAL NEEDS Female.I have loads of expeience with beardies,and other reptiles.I live in Tennsessee, so I cant pick her up,but if you where willing to ship her becuase you know for sure she will go to a good home, that would be great.If you dont mind me asking,how old is dhe and what is wrong with her?

10/02/10  05:56pm

Back to *General-Adopton_Rescue Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area