Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to *General-Adopton_Rescue Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

*General-Adopton_Rescue Forum

Sns_dragons   Teach331   Pittsburgh   LizardLover17  
 Member  Message

Sns_dragons
View Profile

In need of a good home for a rescue!!!

So the local pet shop called and ask me to come in. Some school teacher in another county took in a rescue from a student of hers at the end of the year.
It’s a male dragon he’s not a baby but not full grown, not sure what kind he is but he’s not a normal, he’s pretty white.
Anyway she said she had been hand feeding him, but the guy at the pet store said he ate greens on his own. I however, can’t get him to eat on his own.

Now the story is, she asked for me and I don’t know why I don’t know the lady. But she said she wanted us to have him she didn’t give him to the pet store, she only dropped him off there for me to come get him, she told the owner to contact me.

So, come to find out the dragon was not taken care of properly (of course) he was fed only a few superworms a week and didn’t get the right heat or water and it messed up his eyes, he can’t see so that’s why he’s not wanting to eat on his own.

The teacher said something about "he lost his 3rd eye lid" I’m not sure what that meant.

But anyway he’s an adorable little guy and I feel bad for him, but we are really crowded here and have our plate full, we are out of room, and I stay soooo busy with all our other reptiles between all that and being sick all the time with diabetes I just don’t have time to give him all that he needs or time to work with him daily, he needs to be with someone who don’t have as many pets someone who can handle him daily.

He’s very calm, don’t move much at all, he doesn’t bite and he’s pretty! And he has no nips..

I won’t give him to just anyone, but if any of you are interested and can give him a good home all we are asking is that you pay for the shipping and keep us updated on him.

We named him Grayson then the owner of the pet shop told us weeks later his name was Ollie lol..

So please let us know if you or anyone you know may be willing to take him in and give him a good loving home..

Thank you!

S&S Dragons

10/27/09  04:03pm

Teach331
View Profile

Message To: Sns_dragons   In reference to Message Id: 2089101

Have you found a home for this fella yet?? I have tried to send you a message to give you my contact info so we can talk, but it won’t let me send or receive any messages...(says something like "there is a waiting period of 4-5 days for sending/receiving messages").....If you haven’t already found a home, I would like to speak to you...and hopefully I will be able to send you a message giving you my contact info in the near future..

Connie

11/07/09  10:51am

Pittsburgh
View Profile

Just wondering if you had found a home for him yet..I would be interested in speaking with you about him.

12/31/09  11:56am

LizardLover17
View Profile

Where is this lizard? like what city?

Sorry, No Message.

02/06/10  03:48pm

Back to *General-Adopton_Rescue Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area