Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to *General-Adopton_Rescue Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

*General-Adopton_Rescue Forum

DragonsRulesMe4Ever   Dragon _lily   Dragonfyre1970  
 Member  Message

DragonsRulesMe4Ever
View Profile

Baby Savannah Monitor Needs A Home

Hi I have a baby Savannah monitor that needs to go to a good home and with someone with experience. I received her/him as a gift and thought that I can give it all that it needed but unfortunately that isn’t so. I will be away alot and can’t give it the time and attention that it requires, it is currently eating dusted crickets and f/t pinkies, it is a spunky little thing and yes a little feisty as well. I live in the Bronx and am looking into anyone from the Bronx is preferable.
Thanks

05/29/08  04:15pm

Dragon _lily
View Profile

Message To: DragonsRulesMe4Ever   In reference to Message Id: 1750200

Still looking for a home for your savannah?

07/10/08  07:16pm

Dragonfyre1970
View Profile

Message To: DragonsRulesMe4Ever   In reference to Message Id: 1750200

wow ive been looking for a friend for my other savannh....his name is tyler an he’s my baby a little fiesty but nothing that i cant handle...he gets to walk round my rm when he has digested his food cuz you never knw what kind of surprize you mite find...rite now he’s eating bout 3-4 mice every 2 wks an bout $3.00 worth of crickets...i would love to take in another one if you still must get rid of yours....its not a problem with travel or anything like that cuz i also live in the bx....let me knw if anything my email is....

04/18/11  12:45pm

Back to *General-Adopton_Rescue Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area